You can send faxes directly from your Cliniko practice management software via GoFax. This workaround is fast and easy.
- Login to your Cliniko practice management application
- Select Patients -> Open Patient details
- Select Letters -> Select a letter you have created or add a new letter (Please make sure you have set up Letter Templates under Cliniko -> Settings -> Patients -> Letter templates)
- Once you have selected the Letter -> Click Email on the right top corner
- Under Email letter -> Check box for 'New recipient'
- Enter the recipient email address as firstname.lastname@example.org (When sending a fax to a standard Australian (02, 03, 07, 08) number, be sure to include the area code with no space. For example email@example.com )
- Subject: Enter a new subject if you wish to change it e.g: John Referral Letter
- Format - Select -> Send the letter as a PDF attachment to the email
- Click Send email. (GoFax will convert the email-to-fax)
Note: The Email Letter function only supports PDF attachments to be sent as a fax using the email function within Cliniko. If you wish to send other files, we recommend you to use the GoFax online portal, GoFax App or Email to Fax via your email client.