In addition to the live reporting available for fax and SMS services, you can set up 'Automatic Reports' to be emailed at your preferred frequency to your nominated email addresses.
As an optional included feature, emailed reports can be activated via the following steps:
- Log in to your GoFax secure web portal
- Go to the left main menu (Dashboard)
- From the "My Account" menu, choose "Automatic Reports".
- Choose the required "Report Schedule" for the frequency of reporting:
- Reports are available for daily/weekly or monthly 'Received Faxes'
- Reports are available for daily/weekly or monthly 'Sent Faxes'
- Reports are available for daily/weekly or monthly 'Sent SMS' (basic SMS reporting)
- Detailed reports are available for daily/weekly or monthly 'Sent SMS' (containing all available SMS reporting data)
- Choose your "Reporting Options"
- Reports can contain either 'successful' or 'failed' or 'both success & failed' fax/SMS messages.
- Select whether you wish for reports to be sent when no messages have been sent for the specified period.
- Enter your required 'email address/s' to receive emailed reports.
- Select "Save Changes".
Multiple emails can be added by separating the emails with a comma and space after each email.