By default, GoFax securely stores the page content of each fax sent. To manually delete individual faxes sent from your account:
- Log in to your GoFax secure web portal
- Go to the left main menu (Dashboard)
- Select "Send Fax Service", then "View Sent Faxes"
- Select the required date range. Click "Apply Filters"
- From the fax reporting below, under the "Details" column, select "View". The "Sent Fax Details" page will appear
- Review the transmission details including original documents, and then select "To delete these fax documents from our system, please click here."
- The fax file will be deleted.
Please note: This is a permanent action and can not be undone.
In addition to the above, there is an optional feature called "Auto Delete Fax Pages".
Contact Support for further assistance.