Faxes can be received to email as either PDF or TIFF attachment. By default all faxes are received in PDF format. You can choose your preferred format for each Receive Number on your account.
To view / change your current file format setting:
- Log in to your GoFax secure web portal
- Go to the left main menu "Dashboard"
- Select "Receive Fax Service", select "Manage Fax Numbers".
From the "Receive Settings" page:
- Select the fax number you wish to modify from the "Choose a number" drop-down menu
- Choose your preferred file format in the "Choose Format:" drop-down menu
- Click "Save Changes".
Please note: If you do not wish to receive an email with the document/file and only receive an email notification with a link to the received fax, deselect the option " Include fax page document in emailed alert for received fax (otherwise will include link to received fax instead)", and click, "Save Changes".