You can allocate multiple fax receive service numbers to a single GoFax Account; each number will have its own list of email addresses that faxes received on the number will be forwarded to.
Please follow the steps below to add a new Fax Receive service via direct payment (credit card only):
- Log in to your GoFax secure web portal
- Go to the left main menu "Dashboard"
- Select "Receive Fax Service", then "Add New Fax Number"
- Select Country
- Choose your preferred Receive Service Plan or Bundle from the "Receive Service" drop-down menu.
- If you wish to port an existing fax number to GoFax (only available under Premium Receive or higher receive-only plans or the Send/Receive Bundle):
- Select "Port Existing Number"
- Enter the Fax Number you wish to port to GoFax in the "Porting Number" text box
Once you have purchased the fax number, go to the Receive Fax Service menu> Manage Fax Numbers to ensure the number's destination email address/es are configured correctly.
GoFax also offers its receive services on a prepaid invoice basis (minimum purchase amount of $110.00 inc. GST per invoice); please contact the orders team on email@example.com if you wish to proceed with purchasing a fax receive service number via prepaid invoice.