In addition to notifications for 'Low Credits', we also provide an optional 'Auto Top Up' feature.
When activated, GoFax will automatically charge you credit card when your Send Credit balance reaches a 10% balance of the current package.
To activate this feature:
- Log in to your GoFax secure web portal
- Go to the left main menu (Dashboard )
- Select "My Account", then select "Send Package Auto Top Up".
Choose a suitable Send package, and select "Activate Top-Up".
- In the event of a payment failure, your automatic top up will be be turned off. Once you log in and update your credit card, you will need to "reactive" your "Auto Top Up" feature.
- We recommend reviewing your fax/SMS sending usage on a regular basis to ensure you have the most suitable Send Credit Package selected.
Please contact us for further assistance.